When: 8 October 2020
Where: Scone Youth Centre, Susan St, Scone
Upper Hunter Youth Services presents the workshop you’ve all been waiting for and it’s FREE!
Learn how to safely overcome obstacles by jumping, vaulting, climbing, running, swinging and crawling at the NEW Scone gymnastics centre.
Your tutor will be Alex from Newcastle Parkour.
Parkour is a fun and creative activity which promotes play through movement.
- Murrurundi Youth Centre: Departs 9:15am | Return 12:45pm
- Merriwa Youth Centre: Departs 11:00am | Return 3:00pm
- 10:00am – 11:45am (Murrurundi bus passengers book this workshop)
- 12:00pm – 1:45pm (Merriwa bus passengers book this workshop)
- 2:00pm – 3:45pm
- 4:00pm – 5:45pm
- Ages 10-17
- Only 10 people per session
- Lunch or snack provided
- BYO water bottle.
- COVID safe plan from Gymnastics Australia
Download your booking form HERE and return it in person or email by Friday, 2 October to email@example.com