GET ACTIVE IN YOUR SUPPORT
On Sunday 23 November 2014, James Estate - Baerami is hosting Short Circuit Cancer – a six-hour mountain bike relay to raise funds for local charity CanTeen, who work to support young people whose lives have been turned upside down by cancer. It's a family friendly mountain bike event, so all you mums dads and kids, friends and corporate companies can create a team, ride and raise funds. You don't have to be a racer, just a rider!
Ride with us:
There are a few different ways you can ride with us:
- Solo – you get to ride for six hours.
- Create a team – if the idea of six hours on a bike solo sounds a bit tough, why not grab a few friends or family members and create a team (up to six riders per team). This way you can all ride a lap and then rest. All riders under 16 must have a signed parental waiver.
- Kids ride – for younger kids we'll have a supervised trail ride during the day, motor skills course, Bike clinic and a treasure hunt at the end of the day.
- Entry Fees:
$50 per person
$150 per family (2 adults, 2 children under 16)
Why don't you also make a weekend of it.
James Estate Wines will open up an area for camping on the Saturday evening and also host a Wine Tasting for those interested. The cost is $10, which will also include a guided walk on Saturday afternoon. James Estate Wines have kindly donated these funds back to Short Circuit Cancer.
- Registration from: 7:00am
- Race briefing: 8:00am
- Solo race start: 8:15am
- Team race start: 8:30am
- Junior race start: 8:45am
Food Available on the day:
- Denise Hoad– Itsalreadyready
- Baerami Oils & Liqueurs